This program is verified and secured.
DISCLAIMER : Access to unrestricted content. Unlimited Bandwidth Sign up and try it out now!
Enter our SALADPLAY Apple iPhone Giveaway for a chance to win a brand new Apple iPhone (valued at USD $799.00)!
For a limited time, when you sign up for a FREE 5-day trial of SALADPLAY, you'll not only enjoy unlimited access to ad-free games, music, movies and books, but you'll also be automatically entered to win a Apple iPhone.
One winner will receive the Grand Prize every month. Winners will be contacted directly by email. Good luck!
The SALADPLAY Apple iPhone Giveaway (the "Sweepstakes") is brought to you by MEDIA MARITAL LIMITED.
1. Promotion Description. The “SALADPLAY Apple iPhone Giveaway” begins on or about October 1, 2020 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 31, 2020 at 11:59 ET (the “Promotion Period”). The Sweepstakes consists of a series of drawings (each, a “Drawing”). The Promotion Period is divided into one (1) monthly drawing period (each, a “Drawing Period”), with each Drawing Period beginning at 12:01 a.m. ET on the first day of each month during the Promotion Period and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET on the last day of each month during the Promotion Period. In any given Drawing Period, if less than one thousand (1,000) unique entries are received, there will be no Drawing and the entries will be rolled over to the subsequent Drawing Periods until there are one thousand (1,000) unique entries. At the end of each Drawing Period, a random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to or during that Drawing Period to select one (1) Grand Prize winner as more fully set forth below. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of MEDIA MARITAL LIMITED, SUITE F2 GROSVENOR HOUSE, 39-41 HIGH STREET, WIVENHOE, UNITED KINGDOM (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to residents of jurisdictions worldwide, except where our subscription service is prohibited or otherwise where this competition is prohibited by law. Entrants must have reached the legal age of majority in their country or province of residence prior to start of the Promotion Period and must have signed up for and completed a FREE 5-day trial of SALADPLAY (each, an "Eligible Participant"). Officers, directors and employees, representatives or agents of MEDIA MARITAL LIMITED or any of its related entities (including parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, third party business partners, etc. (all such individuals and affiliates collectively referred to herein as the “Promotion Entities”), any relative of anyone listed above and anyone with any involvement whatsoever with the development of this Sweepstakes is not eligible to enter.
3. How to participate in the Contest. To enter, Eligible Participants must enter through the Contest website (the “Website”) and follow the instructions to sign up for a FREE five (5) day trial of SALADPLAY. Completion of the full five (5) day free trial is necessary for eligibility. Upon completion of your signup, you will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Drawing.
To enter via mail without paying one (1) dollar, read these Official Rules, and then hand print in ink on a letter-sized sheet of paper; your full name, complete home address and zip code/postal code, home telephone number and area code, month and year of birth, along with your entry. Mail your completed entry form and entry in a first-class stamped business-sized envelope to: MEDIA MARITAL LIMITED, SUITE F2 GROSVENOR HOUSE, 39-41 HIGH STREET, WIVENHOE, UNITED KINGDOM . All mail-in entries must be postmarked by the end of the Promotion Period. Upon receipt of your mail in entry, you will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Drawing. No metered mail will be accepted. No copies, facsimiles or mechanical reproductions will be accepted. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible or postage due entries or mail. Limit one (1) entry per outer mailing envelope. If your entry does not reach MEDIA MARITAL LIMITED’s address by the end of the applicable Drawing Period, your entry will be rolled over once and into the next applicable Drawing Period.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person, regardless of the method of entry. Non-winning entries from a Drawing Period will rollover into the next applicable Drawing Period in the Promotional Period. Entry must be made by the entrant. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to the use of any device to automate the entry process, is prohibited and any entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. The Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. The Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
4. Prizes. Up to three (3) Grand Prizes are available. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in connection with each Drawing. Each Grand Prize consists of one (1) Apple iPhone. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is USD $799.00. “iPhone” is a registered trademark of Apple. Apple is not affiliated with this Sweepstakes. ARV is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the Grand Prize is awarded or redeemed. If the actual purchase price of an electronics prize is less than the ARV or manufacturer suggested retail price stated herein, the prize winner will NOT be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the price difference. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Prizes will be awarded only if the potential prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules. All portions of the prize(s) are non-assignable and non-transferable. Prizes pictured in point-of-sale, online, television and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only. All details and other restrictions of the prize(s) not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No cash alternative or substitution of the prize(s) will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prize(s) of comparable value if any prize listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. Each prize winner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state, provincial or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. Each potential winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal and/or required by law) a Publicity Release and a question of skill (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If any potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within ten (10) days of prize notification, the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
5. Prizes Draw. After each Drawing Period, one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected from all eligible entries received prior to the end of the applicable Drawing Period. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee, using randomization methods selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor or its designee will notify potential winners by telephone and/or mail and/or e-mail using the contact information given at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within three (3) days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor may successively attempt to contact up to ten (10) potential winner(s) of an applicable prize in accordance with such procedure, and if there is still no confirmed winner(s) of such applicable prize after such attempts have been made, if any, such prize may go unawarded. The odds of winning the Prize will depend upon the total number of entries received from Eligible Participants for the applicable Drawing.
7. Governing Law/Arbitration. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES, STATE OF DELAWARE WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that: (1) any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) the entrant may have against the Promotion Entities arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with the Sweepstakes, the awarding or redemption of any prize and/or the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by JAMS and conducted before a sole arbitrator in accordance with the rules of JAMS; (2) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16; (3) the arbitration shall be held in Wilmington, Delaware; (4) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable participant may have entered into in connection with the Sweepstakes; (5) the arbitrator shall apply United States, State of Delaware law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (6) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, arbitration can decide only the entrant’s and/or the applicable Promotion Entities’ individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (7) the arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive damages against the entrant or any Promotion Entity; (8) in the event that the administrative fees and deposits that must be paid to initiate arbitration against any Promotion Entity exceed $125 USD, and the entrant is unable (or not required under the rules of JAMS) to pay any fees and deposits that exceed this amount, Sponsor agrees to pay them and/or forward them on the entrant’s behalf, subject to ultimate allocation by the arbitrator. In addition, if entrant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of entrant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (9) with the exception of subpart (6) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the rules of JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (6) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Provision shall be null and void, and neither entrant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. For more information on JAMS and/or the rules of JAMS, visit their website at www.jamsadr.com.
To obtain a copy of any legally-required winners list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: MEDIA MARITAL LIMITED, SUITE F2 GROSVENOR HOUSE, 39-41 HIGH STREET, WIVENHOE, UNITED KINGDOM . These Official Rules will be posted on the SALADPLAY during the Promotion Period.